Bookings close on 3rd June.
TIMINGS: 9:00 am- 6:30 pm
VENUE: Southall or close to Southall ,London(Venue TBC)
CPD POINTS 6 HOURS
Learning aims and objectives
- This course aims at refreshing your skills and helps you plan your further professional development.
- Understand your scope of practice as a DCP
- Important pointers which are crucial to your daily efficient practice
- Direct access
- Latest guidelines
- Patient and time management
- Hands on training:
- Hand scalers
- Ultrasonic scalers
- LA Prescription
Who is this course suitable for?
- Dental Hygienists
- Dental Therapists
- Overseas Dental Professionals applying for the GDC registration
- DCP applicants looking for recommendation from the GDC
This course is developed by experienced Dental Hygienists, Dental Therapists and Dentists and overseas Dentists who are registered and working as DCPs.
Hence, we can understand the needs of all those who attend and provide a unique learning experience.